20121111

and October reads

these are the books i have read last month. i had lots of free time and sorrow in October, for some reason. and without my lovely pile of to-read and currently reading books i think i would have dies. seriously. books for me are not just for entertainment value but also an instrument of distracting myself from how painful living is. it's like oxygen for me.
Valley Of The Dolls  -  Jacqueline Susann 
A Child Called 'It'  -  Dave Pelzer

Life Of Pi  -  Yann Martel 
Referred Pain  -  Lynne Sharon Schwartz 

Pardon My Body  -  Dale Bogard 
Virgin With Butterflies  - Tom Powers 

My Girlfriend Comes To The City And Beats Me Up  -  Stephen Elliot
Red Book  -  David Shrigley 
i forgot to take a picture of this one. which is weird since it's actually my most favourite. it is hilarious and it can really touch the reader (or in my case, at least). Dance On My Grave  -  Aidan Chambers . please try to read this one ♥ i give this FIVE  awesome stars
also forgot to snap on my copy of The War Of The Worlds by H.G.Wells.. such a bad book from an intelligent author. two sleepy stars i what i lay for thee.


 and then here are the books i am currently reading. there's more, actually, but i am very much concentrated to Love In The Time Of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez at the moment. it's very fantastic. and then Life In Pictures: The Beatles is something i open up and read almost everyday. so yeah. i have a good pile more of titles to read. and craving to visit a bookstore again. sigh. i am hopeless.
PS i originally decided to write a three-sentence review of each, but got lazy. so here's a link to my Goodreads account, if you're interested. i know you're not. what ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment