20121207

and Memory Card amnesia.

there is something worse than not having pizza on a lonely night or losing your kidney after an accident in a game of Javelin Throwing. and that, my friends, is having the well-kept virus of your phone finally take action and ruin everything. i had to attach my memory card in my friend Mic's laptop because of the powerpoint presentation i had to put up for our thesis defense, and thanks (ugh!) to some superb antio-virus defense mechanism her computer has, the folders of my SD transformed into deranged, relatively unhappy .exe files and now i can't open them in my cellphone (or computer) anymore.. i am very very very upset right now.
what about my Lana Del Rey albums? what about my eBook copy of The Virgin Suicides? what about MY THESIS??? GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH.
(sorry.) i hope i get to fix things up once and for all because nothing's really worse than a memory card having amnesia. it's like am losing identity as much as my phone itself. i may never be happy again.
goodbye, my little fellows.
-
here are other things that occurred lately;
my brother, along with some friends got beaten up by anonymous men somewhere far from here. this may sound weird, but how i envy him. i think there's some fulfillment being passed on when one is beaten and gets lots of bruises and stuff from a fight. it's really manly and adult-ish and everyone should experience getting awfully hurt and kicked in their lives every once in a while. physically or otherwise.
i didn't attend our Field Study activities today (going to a kids' school and then high school and observing teachers) because i needed time to be just alone with myself. and that i surely got; day was spent pacing around everywhere inside that crappy room of mine. was thinking of what to do and W H Y questions and getting upset.

new pimples have arrived and they're really huge.
-
and then of all the things my mind could put it's involuntary concentration on, it's this song. Spend Spend Spend by The Slits. srsly, planet Earth. wha the hell.
-
i'm just really really lonely right now and i sure don't know what to do with this life anymore. kill me.

1 comment: